|Home||» Products||» Sodium Monochloro Acetate||» Sodium Monochloro Acetate|
Sodium Monochloro Acetate
With our rich industry experience, we are offering a superior quality Sodium Monochloro Acetate to our esteemed clients. Our offered product is processed by using the best quality chemical compounds under the observation of our adroit professionals. It is extensively used for processing textile and organic chemicals. In addition to this, our esteemed clients can avail the offered Sodium Monochloro Acetate from us at industry leading prices.
- Long shelf life
- Accurate composition
- Precise pH value
- Optimum solubility
- Used for processing textile and organic chemicals.
We are engaged in offering a superior quality range of Sodium Monochloro Acetate and is widely used as an herbicide, thus, it is highly demanded in the global market. It also finds application in agrochemicals as these conform with the international quality standards.
- The Applications are similar to those MCAA like Carboxy Methyl Cellulose and Starch which are used in oil drilling, paper industry, food industry & pharma industry
- SMCA is also used in manufacture of betaines, thioglycolic acid, dimethoate, 2.4-D, glysine, vitamin and melonates and caffeine chelating agents
- The advantage of using SMCA above MCAA is that it is less corrosive as it is a natural product so handling is safer and less hazardous. The buyer saves on shipment costs as the SMCA is lower by 13% than MCAA on molar ratio basis
- Sodium Monochloro Acetate causes irritation to the skin and hence, while handling it, goggles and gloves should be used
- Sodium Monochloroacetate is packed in 50 Kgs. net polyethylene lined bituminised hessian bags or polyethylene woven bags with one extra polyethylene bag inside each of them
- Dyes & Pesticides
Physical Properties :
|Appearance||White fine free flowing powder|
|MCA + MCA (as NaMCA)||98% min. (on dry basis)|
|Sodium Dichloroacetate (SDCA)||0.5% max.|
|Sodium Chloride||less than 0.5%|
|Moisture Content||1.5% max. (when packed)|